Navigation Menu+


Rotary Club of Lexington weekly luncheon - Keynote Chief Lawrence Weathers

Rotary Club of Lexington 080818

Rotary Club of Lexington - 072618

Our DPS’s Erik Emery, along with other local first responders, received the @rotarylexky Service Above Self Award. Erik, who was instrumental in assisting during last year’s Jazzman’s coffee shop attack, has established community partnerships & built relationships across campus.

Load More...
Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Youtube